We would like to advise you of the following development on the island which affects our final decision relative to the handling of weeks affected by the Government-imposed restrictions on travel to Aruba.
The date was July 10th 2020 was announced as the “re-opening” date for visitors to Aruba from the USA but, the spike on positive COVID-19 cases in the USA caused the Government Authorities to review this decision. Additionally, on the island, after nearly two (2) full months of no new cases, in the past week we now have three (3) new positive cases but the death toll thankfully remains at (3) and only two (2) persons are in quarantine at the time of writing.
At the moment, we do not know what the Government’s decision will be but we have been advised that it will be forthcoming next week at which time, we will let you know. What we do know however, is if the travel bans are extended, this will obviously affect (increase) the number of weeks to be redeemed which means a revision to our plans.
As we need to get a realistic sense of what our occupancy will be like – starting with the rest of this year, Bianca and Sandra have already begun contacting our members whose weeks were affected on a sequential basis – beginning with week #11.
Once again, we thank you for your patience in this situation and meanwhile, as we await this critical information from our Government, and in the absence of any new mandates, please note the following information which is needed for travel to Aruba.
- Here is a link that has general information on travel to Aruba – https://www.aruba.com/us/safe-travels-to-aruba
- Medical insurance coverage is now required to enter Aruba. This is vitally important so please visit https://arubavisitorsinsurance.com for detailed information.
- Queries or concerns can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also ask you to familiarize yourself with what your State at home will need you to do once you return from Aruba. This is also vitally important.
- Visit our website – https://paradisebeachvillas-aruba.com – and, if you have not done so as yet, please familiarize yourself with the main new procedures at the Resort in the Updates section posted on June 19th 2020.
- In connection with these new procedures, we have added a “Pre-check in” form which is accessible on the main page. We recommend that you complete at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival so that your check-in time at the Resort is minimized.
Stay safe and healthy, let us know if we can assist further and, when you get a moment, please click on this link https://youtu.be/ybz7L0orfs8 for a small token of our appreciation as we wait to welcome you back to Paradise.
A very safe and healthy July 4th holiday from the Paradise team! Keep checking our website and we look forward to seeing you soon again!